Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello everyone,
welcome to 2016. I do not make new year resolutions, but I am starting a new project. I have decided to to do the 365 block challenge. I will post my pics here and in other social media places as well.
I am making mine out of all my scraps. I spent my time off at Thanksgiving going through all my scrap totes. I ironed each piece, folded them so they lay flat, and organized them back in the bins by color. Then I marked on each bin what colors were place in them.  I emptied three bins by doing this.


They are all organized now and much easier to deal with.  For those of you who know me, saving and using scraps is a new thing for me.  I am not a scrappy person at all. My on line quilt friends that I go to retreats with are trying to get me to think and do things outside the box. (comfort zone)

No comments:

Post a Comment