Friday, September 22, 2017

BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THERE GO I

Exactly 365 days ago, at 4:13 P.M., My house was hit by an F 1 tornado.  It took the roof and carport off of the main level of our home in So Ogden Utah. Yes, I said Utah.
Who would have thought.
  It has been a day of high apprehension and turmoil inside me.  I found it hard to stay on task today. My thought keep filling up with the what ifs of that day. So Many things could have happened to me and the puppy.  I thank God everyday that I am still here to write about it.  I look forward to the Open house tomorrow, and being able to thank those who helped me and my family.   Words can not express the gratitude I feel for family, the Washington Heights church community,friends, old class mates, and my neighbors for their generous support and  willingness to help physically. Thank you all for the countless meals, Financial support, A place to stay for six months. For being there to encourage me to stay strong.  A big thanks to my dear friends The Rhodes, for breaking down the door and moving debris so that the pup and I could get out of the house safely.
  It has been a roller coaster ride for sure.  I am still looking forward to the day when all the repair work is done, and I can just come home from work, ore spend the week end relaxing. I know that day awaits me just around the corner.
God Bless
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment